Internet infrastructure includes transmission media, including network cables and antennas, and routers, aggregators,repeaters, and other devices that control transmission paths.
Technology infrastructure generally does not include the operating systems or software stack above the hardware. However, where public WANs or public cloud are used, such transport mechanisms, along with platform or software as a service, may be part of the overall definition of infrastructure.
Infrastructure must provide a suitable platform for all the necessary IT applications and functions for an organization or individual. Viewing IT infrastructure as a single entity makes for more effectiveness and efficiencies: Resources can be optimized for different workloads, and the impact of any changes on interrelated resources is more readily understood and handled. For example, the infrastructure manager may solve a CPU-constrained workload by increasing its server resources, but causes the workload to become I/O-constrained. A full infrastructure management scheme helps curb this domino effect.
The meaning of infrastructure is expanding all the time. The Internet of Things means that more devices are connecting to the main infrastructure. On the whole, it is better to regard monitoring and measurement devices and other point-specific items as being outside of the IT infrastructure proper.
IT Infrastructure Development
We create IT Infrastructure which are agile and can support the shifting needs of the business. The solutions are designed with intermixing of Products which are best in the Business. In order to create the best IT Infrastructure for our valued clients we have partnered the best in the Industry today.
We provide end to end solution as far as IT Infrastructure Development is concerned from design, delivery, installation, implementation and management of infrastructure.
Networking LAN-WAN Solutions
From simple messaging to mission-critical applications, networking gives any organization the power, performance and flexibility to be agile and scalable.
GDS helps an organization take full advantage of a networked environment, through its network solutions group. GDS offers end to end solutions for all environments. For designing and implementing a new network, integrating an existing LAN with hybrid networks or establishing a reliable Intranet. GDS has created an exclusive networking team to address the growing need for connectivity.
Definition - What does IT Infrastructure mean?
IT infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment. It allows an organization to deliver IT solutions and services to its employees, partners and/or customers and is usually internal to an organization and deployed within owned facilities.
Techopedia explains IT Infrastructure
IT infrastructure consists of all components that somehow play a role in overall IT and IT-enabled operations. It can be used for internal business operations or developing customer IT or business solutions.
Typically, a standard IT infrastructure consists of the following components:
- Hardware: Servers, computers, data centers, switches, hubs and routers, etc.
- Software: Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), productivity applications and more.
- Network: Network enablement, Internet connectivity, firewall and security.
- Meatware: Human users, such as network administrators (NA), developers, designers and generic end users with access to any IT appliance or service are also part of an IT infrastructure, specifically with the advent of user-centric IT service development.
- GDS Technology is your one stop Solution company for all your computer needs. We offer new computers with full warranty's, computer service and repair, web site design and marketing services.
- Unlike our competitors, we concentrate our efforts on the business owner, such as you, who requires a greater attention to detail and personalized service. GDS Technology offers same-day computer repair and service, on site or in our shop. We fully service and support all brands of computers and computer systems.
Our friendly, professional and qualified staff will do everything in its power to make your computer or network repair a positive experience. This means speaking in non technical, easy-to-understand terms, and explaining what's wrong and what your options are. This also means taking whatever steps are necessary to make sure you are completely satisfied with our service. We are committed to delivering the highest level of service even after the product has been installed
- We offer all types of custom built computer systems, computer repairs, upgrades, data recovery, networking, configuration, security along with wireless installations services in our office or on-site to both home and business users. We also track failure rates for all of our systems, both at a component and build level and are always looking to provide the highest quality possible. We are your virus, spyware and malware removal and prevention specialists.
Remote SupportOur quick and easy remote support is available to residential and business clients. We can solve most software issues relatively quickly and no need for specific on site appointments, sticking around the house or, interrupting the office during the work day.